We remain open and can be reached via phone during normal business hours. You can reach us at 281-392-1177 from 9:00 – 12:00 and 1:30 – 5:00, Monday through Friday.
We are now offering virtual telemedicine appointments (via audio-video visits) for acne, eczema, and certain other conditions. Please ask when making an appointment if you are interested. We encourage anyone interested and able to utilize this type of appointment.
We are offering in-office evaluations for most visit reasons, though we recommend that individuals who are at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19 to postpone their appointments for a later time, or request a virtual visit.
As part of efforts to combat the spread of the virus, we kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment for a later date (or request a telemedicine visit) if you or any close contacts are experiencing any respiratory symptoms, including cough, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath. We thank you for your cooperation.
To make an appointment, please call us or click here. If you desire your appointment to be via televisit, please indicate this in the “symptoms” field of the online booking form.
Updates as of October 18 2020:
- We are currently requiring all patients to wear masks when they enter the clinic, as required by both the Texas State Medical Board and Harris County. Please be prepared to wear a mask (that covers both your nose and mouth) when you enter the building, and keep the mask on the entire time you are in the clinic.
- We are asking patients who are able to come to the appointment alone to do so. If you require a caretaker, please limit this to one additional person.
- Dr. Adrian Subrt is currently seeing patients Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM and from 1:30 PM – 5:00 PM, as well as two Saturdays a month, from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Dr. Adrian Subrt is offering both in-office appointments and telemedicine appointments.
- Dr. Paul Subrt is currently seeing patients Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday mornings from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Dr. Paul Subrt is offering in-office appointments only.
- Please keep in mind that Dr. Paul Subrt is booking out about 2 – 3 weeks, and Dr. Adrian Subrt is booking out about 2 – 3 days. If you have a preference on which doctor you would like to see, or have a specific day/time in mind, please call well in advance.